Membership to the AAAA is open to all: pilots, non-pilots, restorers, owners, non-owners and people simply interested in being associated with other aviation enthusiasts. The Association has members in all states of Australia and in many overseas countries including the United Kingdom, U.S.A. and New Zealand.
Member benefits include:
- A Membership card which provides entry to our events for yourself, your partner and children under 18
- A subscription to the Association's magazine "Rag & Tube" delivered quarterly
- Annual calendar with AAAA event details as well as those of our major supporters and high quality images of member's aircraft
- Eligibility for prestigious awards at each of our events
- Discounted aircraft insurance through our insurance partner QBE
The membership year begins on April 1 to allow for convenient renewal at our annual National fly-In and yearly membership costs are:
Australian Adult Membership: $110.00 AUD
Australian Junior Membership (under 16 years old): $50.00 AUD
Overseas Adult Membership: $135.00 AUD
Membership Secretary: Karen Henderson
To join the AAAA:
ONLINE: Please complete the Online Membership process at the bottom of this page.
IN WRITING: Download the relevant form below (Application Form) and email it to the Membership Secretary or post it to:
Antique Aeroplane Association of Australia Inc.
PO Box 285
Lara VIC 3212